- Form follows function: make the most use of the space you have and utilize that space effectively for how you use the kitchen, not as a decoration.
- Use the work triangle: make sure the three major appliances (kitchen sink, Refrigerator, and cooking surface) are no more than 21′ total distance unless multiple cooks use the kitchen.
- Use appropriate materials: if you have a million dollar home don’t put in the cheapest cabinetry and laminate countertop. This is more common sense than anything
- Professional design: use a professional designer to layout your kitchen. He or she may bring up some things you haven’t even thought about and can make an effective floor plan for your space
- Professional installation: don’t try to use your neighbor or a friend who owes you one. It never works out and feelings can get hurt in the long run.
- Keep up to date: sometimes by changing hardware or adding a tile splash you can keep your kitchen new even after 20 years+ Look at whats new in the magazines or what you have seen from friends and family
Remodeling kitchens and baths in Pittsburgh and Surrounding Areas in Western PA. Currently serving Butler, Cranberry Township, City of Pittsburgh, Wexford, Gibsonia, North Hills, Slippery Rock, Beaver, New Brighton, Monroeville, Mount Lebanon, McCandless, Mars, Indiana, Sewickley, Hampton, Washington, Venango, New Castle, Franklin, Chicora, Grove City, Meadville, Butler County, Valencia, Evans City, etc.