- Form follows function: make the most use of the space you have and utilize that space effectively for how you use the kitchen, not as a decoration.
- Consider the whole family: if you have little uns, then you may want at least one tub in the to bath those little rascals!
- Consider plumbing: don’t try to move the toilet location as this is the hardest and largest pipe in your bathroom, especially for a 2nd floor bathroom!
- Use appropriate materials: Try to use the longest lasting materials as your can afford. It is never a pleasant experience having a bathroom out of commission. It is a major disruption to the family.
- Professional design: Trust your designer on what materials to use in this wet location. Don’t try to cram 3 bathrooms into 1!
- Keep up to date: If your bathroom looks like it is from the 60’s then maybe it is time for a remodel. Don’t watch your guests come out of your powder room and look sideways at you!
Remodeling kitchens and baths in Pittsburgh and Surrounding Areas in Western PA. Currently serving Butler, Cranberry Township, City of Pittsburgh, Wexford, Gibsonia, North Hills, Slippery Rock, Beaver, New Brighton, Monroeville, Mount Lebanon, McCandless, Mars, Indiana, Sewickley, Hampton, Washington, Venango, New Castle, Franklin, Chicora, Grove City, Meadville, Butler County, Valencia, Evans City, etc.